Focus groups, in-depth interviews and online surveys can help you understand how donors view your organization in comparison to others, what they are content with, what they are concerned about, and what issues they prefer to support in the future.
Capturing this information allows for development of test messages for more targeted fundraising messaging.
Research also helps to uncover
- how the organization is perceived in comparison to its peer organizations
- insights on why donors support the organization
- which offers donors prefer
- key words donors use to describe the organization to others
- demographic profiles of different donor groups
Actionable insights are shared based on the data so that you can modify or test your donor messages going forward.